Welcome to the Sengoku BASARA Wiki!
Sengoku BASARA Wiki contains anything related to the Sengoku BASARA series made by Capcom, from the games and anime, to the characters and stages appearing there.
The upcoming game coming in September 2016!
BASARA 4 Sumeragi
The latest installment of the series is here!
Sengoku BASARA Judge End
The latest anime of the series.
Sengoku BASARA The Last Party
The feature film of the anime series.
"Put ya guns on!"
Date Masamune is one of the main characters and one of the main protagonists in the Sengoku BASARA series. He was portrayed as the energetic and fearless young ruler of the Date Clan. He was known as "One-Eyed Dragon" (独眼竜,Dokuganryū).
- Sengoku BASARA Sanada Yukimura-den has been announced for Summer 2016!
- Sengoku BASARA 4 Sumeragi has been released!
- Sengoku BASARA Judge End has been aired in July 6, 2014!
- Sengoku BASARA 4 has been released!
- A menu/display translation/navigation page has been added for Sengoku BASARA 3 Utage. Please help us flesh out this page to make navigating the game easier for those who don't understand Japanese.
- Sengoku BASARA The Last Party page has been added.
About Sengoku BASARA
Sengoku BASARA is a game series made by Capcom in 2005. It is produced by Hiroyuki Kobayashi, who is also famous with the Devil May Cry series. Up until now there are 11 games that have been released, with the latest, Sengoku BASARA 4 Sumeragi, released in 2015. There is also an anime based on this series which was aired in Spring 2009, and a second season aired in 2010. By Summer 2014, the series has aired another anime adaptation, entitled Sengoku BASARA End of Judgement (Judge End in Japanese).
The series has amassed many fans due to the stylish moves used by the characters, as well as their appearances which are designed by Makoto Tsuchibayashi, who also did the Devil May Cry designs.
- Current To-Do List: Complete all sections for characters that are or might appear in Sengoku BASARA 3. For more information, please see the To-Do List.
- August 13, 2009 - This wiki has just been opened, and as such it is still under construction. If you would like to help building the wiki, please read the guidelines and templates first. Thank you for your cooperation.